Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Still No Teeth!

Caden had another rough night last night so we were up every couple hours, but he somehow managed to be in a great mood today! He hung out with Mommy and Daddy at home until Mommy had to teach at 11:00, at which point he went to Amanda's house. She dropped him off in my classroom so I could nurse him during lunch and then he went home with her while I taught from 1:00-2:00. We had a busy afternoon filled with napping, walking the dogs, shopping for decorations for the dance Saturday night and making enchilada casserole for dinner. Daddy came home in time for a bath and a fire drill :)

The outfit Caden has on in these photos is a Ferrari classic. It was worn by Cousin Jon and Uncle Colson! It is definitely a summer outfit and it has Paddington Bear on the front...I don't think it will fit him come the summer time, so we got it on him today.



I couldn't resist posting this picture...all you can see is CHEEKS!

Caden is doing a great job sitting up and he can balance himself for a few seconds before he topples over.




Caden didn't want to go to bed at his usual time tonight. Spencer and I both tried to put him down but he was wide awake so I put him in the Baby Bjorn and visited the girls in the dorm since I was on duty. This little man is going to be very spoiled from all the female attention he gets!! The girls love having conversations with him....he's such a little ham! Spence was finally able to get him to go down for the night at about 9:30. I expect we'll be seeing him again shortly ;)