Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birthday!







Spencer and Caden did a great job surprising me on Thursday night by getting me the camera I've been wanting for a long time now :) I absolutely love it and I've already taken hundreds of pictures! Aunt Jenny, Aunt Bee, Addie and Grandmom came up on Friday and spent the day...I had 3 classes and a meeting so it was a busy day but it was fun to see them during my breaks! The evening was busy as well...Caden and I went down to supervise the sophomore class activity (kickball and Rita's) and then I had duty. Spence was in Massachusetts all weekend at Sprints where his boat did very well, finishing in second place, and he just got home. It sounds like it was a good weekend for the Washburns....congratulations on your races today Uncle Walker and Uncle Parker!!!