Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy 16th Birthday, Aunt Rissi!!!

Caden had tummy time on Daddy today and they both enjoyed themselves :) I think this is my favorite picture of the two of them!

Caden had an awesome night last night...he slept from 9:00 to 4:30!!! Spencer and I were shocked because the longest stretch he had slept before last night was only 4 hours. He must have been tired from Aunt Rissi's birthday party!

Aunt Rissi turns 16 today so we had a family birthday dinner last night. I can't believe she is 16...I remember when she was Caden's size!!


The babies got rather fussy by the end of the night. Judging by how much Caden slept last night, I'd say they were just tired!

Aunt Rissi is having more fun with Caden now that he can hold his head up and is more expressive. She looks beautiful in her new diamond necklace!!