Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bubbles and Second Tooth!




There were some fun things for kids at the Peddie Reunion which was on campus last weekend. Caden wasn't old enough for a lot of it, but he LOVED the bubbles! He was trying to touch them but of course they kept popping! The little man had a good time playing with Brody outside and Bro even blew him some bubbles too :)


I took these pictures last week when I had my advisees over for dinner. I fed Caden in the family room so he could be with all the girls, so he was sitting on the floor when Daddy came home and he was giving Spence the biggest smiles when he walked in the door! It was so cute!

I forgot to mention Caden got his second tooth last Thursday, so less than a week after he got his first! He looks so cute with his bottom 2 teeth just barely showing :)